Skip to main content

Digital planner cover, digital planner cover template

        It's my new listing Digital Planner Template. There are 9 different designs digital notebook covers for your digital planner. You can use them for Goodnotes digital planners and Notability. All files in .jpeg format. You will get 3 zip files. You should unzip for using jpeg format. I like flamingos and I decided to portray them in my new project - digital planner cover 

#digitalplanner #planner #digitalcovers






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, Dear friend! You can found free daily planner printable pages and svg files in my Facebook page. This daily planner printable template on Letter size   Just download and printable * https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv4ok7znxbw29nq/DailyPlannerLetter.pdf?dl=0 You can see more printables in this desing in my Etsy shop : https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllPrintableDesigns https://www.facebook.com/AllPrintablesDesigns/ #freeprintables  #free  #dailyplanner
  Fitness Planner A5 Be the best version of you with Fitness Planner . I love this Fitness Planner in A5 size and use for my workouts and for planning my weekly meal. This planner includes:   - Weight Loss Tracker   - Measurements Chart   - Menstrual Cycle Record   - Weight Loss Progress   - Vitamins & Supplements Log   - Calorie Reference Sheet   - Workout Calendar   - Workout Log   - Weekly Meal Planner  - Grocery List  - Weekly Meal Tracker  - Daily Meal & Water Tracker  - Notes  I hope this planner will be useful for you.    #fitness #health #healthyfood #workout #fitnesslifestyle #fitnessjourney #Workouts #motivation There are some pages from this planner:   P.S. And some motivation for your workouts. Sometimes it's really works:) :